Friday 16 March 2007

Print it

Morning,

so...Playstation published a new magazin called Consoul which is more a lifestyle magazin than an ordinary game magazin.
Our friends, e.g. Steven, Oli and other, and Mike were published. Some pics and little interviews in it.
I think that it's for free. But I'm not quite sure. Watch out, I will post the pics as soon as I get them.
The next week stuff will be coming up. Yeah, don't fuck around, I will blog it, too. Patience.
Johnny is currently on the road and he will tell you what was happening.
Moreover, Johnny and Mike have something to tell. I will kick their ass to make sure they'll inform you all, folks.

I hope ya all doing fine.

Ahh...wait. If you're interested in training with us or sth. else...you got our mail.


big up.

1 Comments:

Blogger circle said...

By the way,
the article is not really good....
I think they messed it up. It's a shame 'cause the shooting was really fun

John

17 March 2007 at 15:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home